It’s been forever since I participated in the Friendly Fill-Ins hosted by 15andmeowing but today, I’m participating again. I love today’s questions. Here they are.
- I spend ______________ hours per day online.
- When I go online, I use my _________________.
- Mother’s Day __________________.
- I wish ______________________.
And here are my answers.
1. I spend around eight hours per day online, I think. Maybe even more. I spend most of my free time and some of my time at day activities online.
2. When I go online, I use my laptop usually. It’s an almost four-year-old Acer. For E-mail though, I usually use my iPhone SE, as E-mail programs tend not to work with my rather old version of my screen reader. I wish I could get a new laptop with a new version of the screen reader, but getting the screen reader covered by insurance is a bureaucratic hassle.
3. Mother’s Day… well I don’t care. I’m not a mother and my mother doesn’t do Mother’s Day (or any special occasions for that matter). As it is, my relationship is better with my mother-in-law than with my own mother. Last year for Mother’s Day, I made a small gift for my mother-in-law at day activities, but my current group doesn’t do this, presumably because the other clients don’t really understand.
4. I wish… well here I have to copy 15andmeowing’s response, since I too wish we didn’t have to say goodbye to our loved ones. My grandma, like I said on Thursday, is dying. Now that there’s no hope for her, however, I wish she is pain-free and passes peacefully.
A few weeks ago, I discovered the Friendly Fill-Ins linky hosted by 15AndMeowing and McGuffy’s Reader. I loved the idea but wasn’t inspired to write then. Today, I rediscovered the linky and the questions were rather interesting. Therefore, I’m participating now.
1. My Chinese zodiac animal sign is Tiger. I don’t know anything about Chinese astrology, so I googled it. They are said to be independent, courageous and powerful but arrogant too. I can see how that applies to me and definitely how it used to apply to me before I was institutionalized. Tigers born in June, like me, are said to have a life that twists and turns around a lot. That’s so true for me too. They also may be ambitious but won’t achieve their goals without support and financial resources. Those born on the 27th, like me, are said to have the perfect husband (or wife).
2. My zodiac sign is Cancer. The Cancer personality also definitely applies to me. That being said, I was born prematurely and should’ve been a Libra. I don’t believe in astrology, so when I read my horoscope and Cancer doesn’t seem to fit, I look at Libra.
3. Income tax season is confusing. I hate having to file for income tax, so I usually have my husband do it for me. Once, in like 2009, I filed for income tax for three years at once, since I hadn’t done this the two previous years. I wasn’t required to, but got a lot of money back when I finally reported my income.
4. In hindsight… Well they say hindsight is 20/20 but I’m still unsure about many decisions I made in the past. Usually, I know that I made the wrong decision but don’t know what the right decision would’ve been. I try not to dwell on regrets, although this is pretty hard.
Do you relate to your astrological sign?