This week was a tough one. I have been stressed almost constantly over a lot of things. For this reason, I’m extra happy to find out that Finish the Sentence Friday is about blessings this week. It’s supposed to be a joint linky with Tuesday Ten, but I can’t find the Tuesday Ten post on blessings. Maybe it’ll go live next Tuesday. However, let me write a list of ways in which I’m blessed anyway. I hope it’ll cheer me up. Here goes.
- I have my husband. I’m so glad I met him nine years ago.
- I have my home in the tiny village.
- I have my family. My parents are still in good health and my grandma is still alive and relatively well for a 92-year-old too.
- I have my cat Barry.
- I don’t have to worry about money most of the time.
- I am in okay physical health.
- I have my computer, with which I can connect to the Internet and interact with mostly supportive people.
- I can write and express myself creatively.
- I have my faith. Even if no-one else loved me, God does.
- I am alive. I am not always happy about this, but right now, I try to see it as a blessing.
It was a bit hard to write this list, but I’m so happy I got to do it. I hope you are blessed in many ways too.