I am feeling a bit stressed out after my computer started acting up again – not as in it being broken, just as in having a hiccup. I am also missing out on inspiration for my #Mumslist post this week, because I haven’t been online much. I thought I’d put these two frustrations to good use and make a list of positives of the week.
- Made not just two but five loom bracelets this week. Am working on a sixth one. The above pic shows a bracelet I made for a nurse.
- With today being the exception, the weather has been quite nice over the past week.
- I reached my goal of going to the gym this week. Did buy candy more than once though. I did have a binge eating episode on Friday, but let’s just consider that a slip up.
- The nurses made delicious macaroni for us yesterday. Had a delicious ice cream on Tuesday.
- Both of my computers are usually fuctioning again.
- Made phone calls to my mother and sister. My sister, who earned her Master’s in history a few weeks ago, got word that she may be accepted into teacher education after all.
And here are my goals for the upcoming week.
- Make a Christmas card for a swap I’m on. Yeah, cardmakers make and sometimes swap Christmas cards all year.
- Start working on an art doll for a mixed media swap. I don’t really know what an art doll is, but one of the usual activity staff will be back from vacation this week so I can ask her for inspiration.
- Go to the gym again.
- Write one original blog post (so something other than Tuesday Ten, Word of the Week, etc.).
Have a nice week everyone!